- To examine the issues raised during the implementation of the sub-granted projects,
- To disseminate the activities of the sub-granted projects in the Southern Mediterranean region,
- To implement the Networking Strategy designed by the German Commission for UNESCO,
- To present, assess and give feed-back of the sub-granted projects,
- To strengthen linkages between culture and other sectors in the perspective of sustainable and human development,
- To promote cross-border and peer-learning opportunities,
- To support the development of local and national cultural strategies and policies.
SouthMed CV Platform
SouthMed CV has developed an Intranet Platform managed by Interarts – the consortium leader and general coordinator of the project.
This Platform is designed to facilitate access, exchange and cooperation among the sub-grantees, as well as the consortium partners.
The Platform provides to all registered users the following applications and possibilities:
- Members directory
- Folder for each sub-granted project to upload and comment text documents, photos, graphics, etc.
- Activity streaming (a general wall indicating the activities on the Platform defining date, time, name of users, etc.)
- Agenda and calendar
- Forum space
- Wiki space
SouthMed CV Encounters
Each encounter has taken place in different locations, and has focused on mobility, capacity building and networking activities among the sub-grantees, with the active participation of the SouthMed CV consortium and invited stakeholders.
The first encounter, hosted and organised by BAC Art Centre with the support of Interarts, took place from 4 to 8 April 2016, in Tunis, Tunisia. It gathered representatives of 12 sub-granted projects of the 1st call from Algeria, Morocco and Tunisia, as well as the representatives of the SouthMed CV consortium.
The second encounter was hosted and organised by Khayal Arts & Education with the support of Interarts and the collaboration of Maqamat Dance Theatre from 18 to 21 April 2016 in Beirut, Lebanon. It was attended by representatives of 7 sub-granted projects of the 1st call from Lebanon and Palestine, as well as the SouthMed CV consortium.
The third encounter, gathering the SouthMed CV consortium and representatives of 21 sub-granted projects of the 2nd call from Algeria, Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, Palestine and Tunisia was organised by BAC Art Centre with the support of Interarts from 27 March to 1 April 2017.
The fourth encounter with the SouthMed CV consortium and representatives of 7 sub-granted projects of the 1st call and 21 sub-granted projects of the 2nd call was organised on the 1 and 2 December 2017, in Amman, Jordan. It was hosted by the National Centre for Culture and Arts of King Hussein Foundation (NCCA), with the support of Interarts.
- Different cross-border activities contributing to the capacity development of the SouthMed CV sub-granted project organisations and the regional networking.
- Design and implementation of networking activities in synergy with relevant developments in the Southern Mediterranean region, contributing to SouthMed CV and sub-granted projects’ visibility, impact and sustainability.
Continuous coaching and assessment to the sub-grantees, throughout the implementation of their projects.